Mid Columbia Medical Center
1700 E. 19th St, The Dalles, 541-296-1111, www.mcmc.net/default.cfm
Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
811 13th St, Hood River, 541-386-3911 / 800-955-3911,
211 Skyline Dr, White Salmon, 509-493-1101, www.skylinehospital.com
Hood River County Health Department
1109 June St., Hood River, 97031.
- Breastfeeding Support (387-6882)
Four lactation specialists on site. Providing home
or office visits. Bilingual, Breast pump rental.
- Parent and Child Health (386-1115)
- Options Counseling (pregnancy testing, family
planning & counseling)
- WIC (women, Infants and Children)
- Maternity Case Management
- Oregon Mother’s Care (prenatal referrals
- Infant Follow-up (Babies First!: Home visits
to families with infants with health risks,
CaCoon: Home visits and case management for
families of children with special needs)
- Physical exams and follow-up ( family planning
- Birth Certificates
- Car Seat Safety (387-6882)
Wasco-Sherman Health Department
The Dalles, 541-296-4636, www.wshd.org/wshd
Klickitat County Health Department
Goldendale office: 509-773-4565, 888-291-3521
White Salmon office: 509-493-1558, 888-267-1199
Skamania County Health Department
Stevenson, WA, 509-427-5138.
Skamania Klickitat Community Network
- Parenting classes, workshops, events, and activities
- Web resource for parents and providers listing
information about activities and upcoming professional
- Lending library with books, brochures and parenting
curriculum for people interested in teaching classes.
Hood River County Commission on Children
309 State St, Hood River, 541-386-2500, http://columbiagorgefamilyresource.com
"Promoting the well-being of all children
and families in Hood River County."
Website offers an extensive resource listing of
all county parenting, health and pregnancy services.
New Parent Services
P.O. Box 661, Hood River, OR 97031, 541-386-6665 ext.
The New Parent Services of Hood River and Families
First of Wasco and Sherman counties help families
with children under eight years of age. Part of
a multi-group coalition called the Families First
Network, they employ the Healthy Start home visitation
model to provide support and educational services
to first-time parents and their children.
Columbia Gorge Pregnancy Resource Center
541-386-1050 Skamania Klickitat Community